MORE ABOUT US
Rococo Quartet provides a bespoke service to clients covering a range of options to fulfil the needs of any special event. The all-female quartet, dressed in coordinated matching outfits around a smart well organised set, play music of all genres, from Mozart to Mendelssohn and Elton John to Lady Gaga. The high standard of Rococo’s musicians has always been a priority along with being a discrete, well cast musical spectacle which guests always enjoy.
With more than 25 years of providing musical entertainment, as a quartet, a trio, or a duo, Rococo is always in high demand and taking bookings for up to 2 years in advance. Not only does Rococo boast a substantial repertoire but it also offers a service to arrange and perform any melody or piece of music requested by the client.
Performance Partners ❖ Booking Partners ❖ Testimonials ❖ Venues
We have played alongside classically trained Moira Docherty at a number of special events and were lucky enough to feature on Moira’s debut album ‘A Scottish Rose’.
If you would like Moira to join us at your special event please let us know and we can help with arranging this on your behalf.
We work closely with several booking partners, two of which feature below. They can work with you and us to choose your perfect wedding destination!
We have lots of lovely testimonials from some of our wedding couples! See what they had to say on our Testimonials page.
The Quartet has played at many different venues throughout Scotland. The following are some of our favourites, and these illustrate the wide range of possible venues. This is by no means an exhaustive list, though, and we would be glad to play at your own favourite location.
- Fyvie Castle, Turriff
- Cluny Castle, Monymusk
- Barra Castle, Oldmeldrum
- Drumtochty Castle, Kincardineshire
- Haddo House, Ellon
- Glen Tanar Estate, Aboyne
- Aswanley, Huntly
- Logie Country House, Inverurie
- Coos Cathedral, Aboyne
- Ballogie House, Aboyne
- Douneside House, Aboyne
- Thainstone House Hotel, Inverurie
- Meldrum House Hotel, Oldmeldrum
- Raemoir House Hotel, Banchory
- Marcliffe Hotel, Aberdeen
- Pittodrie House Hotel, Inverurie
- Maryculter House Hotel, Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Art Gallery, Aberdeen
- St Machars Cathedral, Aberdeen
- Craigellachie, Hotel, Speyside
- Fasque House, Fettercairn
- Drum Castle, Drumoak
- Wedderburn Castle ,Duns, Berwickshire
- Borthwick Castle, North Middleton
- Dunglass Estate, Cockburnspath
- Duns Castle Estate, Berwickshire
- Dundas Castle, Edinburgh
- Oxenfoord Castle, Pathhead
- Surgeons Hall, Edinburgh
- Mansfield Traquair, Edinburgh
- Royal Scots Club, Edinburgh
- The Caves, Edinburgh
- Kinnettles Castle, Forfar
- Guthrie Castle, Angus
- House of Dun, Montrose
- Glen Clova Hotel, Angus
- Fingask Castle. Perthshire
- Atholl Hotel, Pitlochry
- Roman Camp Hotel, Callander
- Craigsanquhar House, Logie
- Fernie Castle, Letham
- Balbirnie House Hotel, Markinch
- Achnagairn Castle, Inverness
- Inverness Cathedral, Inverness
- Ardross Castle, Inverness